NO REGRETS?

Everybody with a conscience, has regrets.

***********

Hosted by Shweta Suresh https://thesoulsearchersite.wordpress.com/2021/10/16/6wsp-95/

This entry was posted in #6WSP, Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to NO REGRETS?

1. Salvageable says:

The paradox of being saints and sinners at the same time…. J.

Wrong decisions almost always cost somebody something. A penalty has to be paid, and sometimes it hurts as much or more to see the harm done to another as it is to bear the pain yourself. Regrets.

2. floridaborne says:

People who say, “I have no regrets” are either lying or sociopaths. Many of us have a mountain full of regrets and all we can do is hope that we learned something from it.

Death writes a finish on the possibility of righting wrongs, and leaves us with a lifetime of regrets. I loved my daddy so dearly, but I only denied that he was ill enough to be taken from us. I regret that I was not honest about my fear and my love. I just left him alone with his fear. 1977, and I sit with tears still over forty years later.

• floridaborne says:

So many regrets about my mom — too many to list. When we were young, there were truths about life and aging that we didn’t understand. The tears mean we learned from our mistakes.

Regrets that can be rectified in a person’s own life need to be addressed but what we cannot change or alter need to be surrendered to the ONE who understands and takes the burden away. Blessings.