1. I’m starting with God the Creator. Created light and darkness on Day 1, grass and plants on Day 3, stars including sun on Day 4. How did He make the plants before the sun? I am asking because there will be no need for stars in Heaven. God’s light was at the beginning and will continue in the end. His light must sufficient for photosynthesis. Or will plants not need photosynthesis?
2. I’m relieved to know that people will still eat food. I think. Won’t we? Well, I’ll go anyway. But eternity without food? No way because we are promised no tears in Heaven.
3. My primary doctor’s name is Jane Doe, my surgeon’s name is P.Q. Queensburg, my cardiologist’s name is Henry Hoosher. And by the way I get my toenails clipped at Tow Nale’s Haven. And not one of them, including the toenail clipper, would give me the time of day if my insurance weren’t paying him/her handsomely.
4. I read someone bashing Ted Cruz again the other day because he took his daughters to vacation somewhere safe during the Power Outage in February. Wow. Imagine six months with nothing else to complain about. Even I give more reason for bad publicity than that!
5. That reminds me of recent hate Trump twitter (or something like that) where they were fitting about his being a birther (remember Obama). Did he do nothing else to complain about from then to Jan. 6? I can stir a pot more often than that.
6. New bloggers. Please do an “About” and at least one blog or home page before you follow me. If there is nothing there, I don’t follow and I might be missing people just like the people I can’t get by without.
7. What if your proofreader was the one God wanted to read your book? Can you be content? If you are not happy with your stats, think on that. What if God has it stored in the cloud for someone to read during the Tribulation?
8. Theologians offer aloe vera (That’s the note I left myself to fill this donut. Can anybody figure out what I was going to say? I can’t.)
9. Have you chewed up a bubble gum lately? I tried. Chewed it up, poked a nice thimble type bubble and tried to blow it up. I had forgotten how! Is it physical or is it mental? If it’s mental I hope it doesn’t interfere with my blogging. Must not be physical because I have no trouble eating.
10. I have had an Ear worm week. It is “This Old house.” The washing machine swishes it to me, then the car air conditioner sings the same song. My granddaughter can’t hear it at all.
11. I knew I had become a doty granny when one of my little ones asked me permission to drop the clothes hanger on the floor and I told her to go ahead. Me? A teacher who is supposed to watch for “teachable” moments.
12. For those wondering if I’ve fallen for Dr. Fauci yet, nope; I still think he is a dope. I think no one fears me because if I had had the bug, my ashes would already have been spread.
13. Who would bet the author of this saying has no concept of the price some people have paid for their peace? Peace should not be an option, it should be mandatory.
?? Okay, I’m mixed up on how many are in a Baker’s Dozen but I have to say one more thing and everything above is just too good to throw out.